If you are looking for a chair that is built to move with you then look no further than the Mobis II. The Mobis II makes it possiable for you lean to the left and right, this chair will be your new best friend. Whenever you feel the need to change positions, you can use the lever to make micro-adjustments.
Mobis II Stool
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the workday
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Simple two-step assembly
- Safco Product
Adjustability - Height: 28 1/2-37 3/4" Overall Height: 37.75" Overall Depth: 15" Overall Width: 16" Seat Size: 11½" W x 16" D Finished Product Dimensions: 16" W x 15" D x 37¾" H Finished Product Weight: 16.5 lbs